Arsenal Recognized by State for Safety
Ralph Hudson, deputy director of the Arkansas Department of Labor, presents the One Million Man Hour Award to Pine Bluff Arsenal
Commander Chad Bauld, as Pat Hart, director of the health and safety division of the Arkansas Workers’ Compensation Commission
looks on, The award represents approximately 739 employees who have accumulated one million work hours without a lost day away
from work due to a work-related injury or illness between Aug. 18, 2015 and March 31, 2016.
U.S. Army Photo by Hugh Morgan
Pine Bluff Arsenal Awards
The following individuals received award recognition during the month of July:
- James Harvey retired with 43 years of government service.
- Linda Siverd retired with 35 years if government service.
- Shannon Stowell recieved a Certificate of Achievement.
- Shane Marriott received a Certificate of Achievement.
- Tim Silvey received a Certificate of Achievement.
- Carl Gilber received a Certificate of Achievement.
- Jordan Freer received a Commander's Award. .
Pictures of award presentations for the individuals above can be found on the