Change of Command
Bauld takes helm as 36th PBA Commander
(Photo above) Col. Chadwick T. Bauld, left, accepts the command flag from Brig. Gen. Kristin K. French, Commanding General of the U.S.
Army Joint Munitions Command, during the Change of Command Ceremony at Pine Bluff Arsenal July 2.
(photo left) Bauld is the 36th commander of PBA Col. Bauld and his family (from left) Madison, Alex, Sabrina, his wife, Jackson, Sophia and Dashel pose during the Change of Command reception at the Army Reserve Center.
U.S. Army Photos by Hugh Morgan
Pine Bluff Arsenal Awards
The following individuals received award recognition during the month of July:
- Debbie Paylor, Barbara Bryles, Ray Harbison, Amelio Howard, Gina Bond, Michelle Padgett, Josh Mizell, Shawneeka Mosby, and Stan Nelson were all presented an official Commendation Certificate.
- Kevin Charles received the Superior Civilian Service Award for the Department of the Army.
- Britt Murray with the Directorate of Ammunition Operations was officially commended for displaying superior safety emphasis.
- Lavern Graham and Linda Siverd with the Directorate of business operations and Planning; Mark Harrison, Christopher Taylor, Marquitta Magnini and Fire Chief Jackie Doherty from the Directorate of Public Works, received a Commander's Award for Civilian Service.
- Keith Amerson, Robbie Robertson and Matthew Newton received a Certificate of Achievement.
- Kim Williams, Melanie Moore and Kathleen Burke Received the Achievement Medal for Civilian Service.
Pictures of award presentations for the individuals above can be found on the